Dreamwalker Graphic Novel
4th Edition Printing July 2023, original 52 page Graphic Novel, trade paperback version plus additional extras. 130 pages.
This 4th edition includes a “behind the comic” insight on development and characters not included in the original graphic novel. It also includes process sketches and development for the graphic novel as well as character sketches from 2009 to 2011 as the artist worked on this project—about 10+ plus pages bonus! Be the first to read a short excerpt from the novel adaptation of this popular graphic novel.
Dreamwalker the novel brings you deeper into the reality of your favorite characters like you’ve never known them before. Also, included are Diane Pacual’s real life inspirations for this novel, her writings on dreams and spirituality.
For additional photos please visit Diane Pascual’s blog, www.dianepascual.blogspot.com
Signed with an original sketch.
6.5 in. x 9.5 in.
Please email if you are interested in purchasing, I may be reprinting.
UPCOMING COMIC CON EVENTS
SHOWS FOR 2023
- Silver Age Comic Con – Reno, NV July 8-9, 2023
How can I buy a copy of Dreamwalker?
Please Sign up for the mailing list to receive latest news. And please read the updates when you get them! You can also stay posted on my blog where I also post latest news. Or simply shoot me an email at email@example.com, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Are you selling any more books online?
Currently no. Get on my mailing list, I usually do reprints when I go to my next future comic con and will offer pre-orders before a show.
How long have you been exhibiting Dreamwalker at Comic-Cons?
- Silver Age Comic Con 2023 is my 6th Comic Con.
- Seattle Emerald City 2012 is my 5th Comic Con.
- WonderCon 2011
- APE Con 2010 in San Francisco
- San Diego Comicon 2010 and 2011.
What type of materials do you use?
Canson Smooth Bristol Board Paper 9×12 size, inking pens, india ink or Holbein ink, I also use Pentel Pocket brush pen, and micron pens.
What is your process?
I draw small thumbnails and make notes, then I find picture references, then I sketch out onto the Bristol board paper with a prisma colored pencil in light purple or blue. Then I ink the page, scan and clean up in Photoshop. I adjust the Levels to make the blacks look more vibrant for printing and I save the file as a flattened Tiff to place in InDesign to layout the pages. Tiff files are for printing. If you’re doing your art on a 9×12 size paper, you will be reducing your pages to a proportionate size for the book. For Dreamwalker I chose 6.5 x 8.5. Make sure that whatever size you decide to draw on, that it will reduce proportionately to the size of book you want. [As of 2015] I’ve since upgraded this process!
What’s included in the 3rd Edition Printing?
- The 3rd edition will include a “behind the comic” insight on development and characters not included in the original graphic novel. 130 pages, Glossy front and back cover.
- Original 52 Pages of Dreamwalker Graphic Novel
- Process sketches and development for the graphic novel as well as character sketches from 2009 to 2011.
- Thesis work from the Academy of Art University and Storyboards.
- Be the first to read a short 8-page excerpt from the Novel adaptation.
- Some Concept art and drawings included in this 2nd Edition along with a ton more drawings not shown here!